Another plane carrying migrants arrived in Sacramento on Monday, but California officials believe the migrants came from Florida.
A plane carrying about 20 migrants arrived in Sacramento on Monday after charter jets carried over a dozen South American migrants from New Mexico over the weekend.
“Documents carried by the immigrants show that the weekend flight was arranged through the Florida Department of Emergency Management and was part of a state program to relocate immigrants, primarily from Texas, to other states. But it seems to have been shown by the California Department of Justice,” General Rob Bonta said. ” report of los angeles times.
“The contractor for this program is Vertle Systems, Inc., which coordinated a similar flight last year that took dozens of Venezuelan asylum seekers from San Antonio to Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts,” he added.
Confirmation from Lawyer Public Relations @Rob Bonta @AGRobBonta:
– Second flight of immigrants arrives in Sacramento
– There are about 20 people on the plane
– 2nd flight ‘appears to be the same arrangement’ as 1st – migrants appear to be from Texas and have Florida paperwork— Eytan Wallace (@EytanWallace) June 5, 2023
Bonta’s office said Monday that officials from the California Department of Justice have contacted the immigrants and obtained documents from Florida. Governor Ron DeSantis’ office has not commented on the practice, and it remains unclear whether they were transported to California on his orders. In any case, Mr. Bonta ultimately blamed the Republican governor for the situation.
“This is Governor DeSantis. This is his baby. This is his project. His fingerprints are all over the place,” Bonta said. “The governor signed it, Congress approved the funding for the budget, and hired a vendor, his Vertol Systems Co., to get the work done.”
“DeSantis is just who he is, promoting to the world that he is mean and mean, full of political stunts to hurt, hurt, abuse, and exploit people for cheap political gain. It’s wrong,” he added.
Migrants from the first flight of the weekend were first bussed from El Paso to New Mexico and then onto planes to Sacramento. The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Sacramento received immigrants on Friday. Earlier this year, when Gov. Ron DeSantis became famous for sending more than 50 immigrants to the left-wing holy city of Martha’s Vineyard, he wanted more states across the country to make a case for the border crisis. He said we should work together. But critics accused him of cruelly exploiting immigrants in his political stunts. Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom has said he will investigate whether DeSantis is guilty of kidnapping charges.
.@RonDeSantis A poor little man.
This is not Martha’s Vineyard.
Suspected kidnapping?
read below. https://t.co/kvuxe8Fb6F pic.twitter.com/KyE1lJiIYo
— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) June 5, 2023
Bonta’s office has confirmed it will investigate the kidnapping charges and “evaluate the potential for criminal or civil action against those who transported or arranged for transport of these vulnerable migrants.” Bonta said immigrants were promised jobs and California would help them find them.
“They weren’t going to help me find a job at all, but they said they were going to get me on the plane, sign the paperwork, and drive me to Sacramento,” Bonta said. “They completely exploited, abused and manipulated vulnerable people who dreamed and wanted jobs but ended up being abandoned by saying they would help them find them. .”
Paul Roland Bohr will join Breitbart News in 2021. he also award-winning feature filmcan be viewed on EXEMPLUM. Tubi, google play, YouTube movies, again Vimeo On Demand. follow him on twitter @prolandfilms or Instagram @prolandfilms.