total-news-1024x279-1__1_-removebg-preview.png

SELECT LANGUAGE BELOW

Australia cruise Crown Princess rough waters injure 16 passengers and crew in New Zealand

Sixteen people were injured when a gorgeous Sydney cruise crashed into rough waters and threw passengers and crew around the ship during a horrifying trip.

Passengers on the princess cruise were surprised by the rough seas when they embarked on a voyage through Milford Sound near New Zealand on the country's southern island on February 25th. 9 News.

The wild footage holds a firm grasp of the ship's kitchen staff and grabs them onto the counter, balancing themselves as equipment and tools fall over the galley.

On February 25th, 2025, during a cruise in New Zealand, the Princess Princess will run out of the onboard pool. 9 News Australia
Kitchen staff cover themselves as the cruise ship tilts in rough waters. 9 News Australia

The dish rack fell down and it spills across the tiled floor as the dish broke into the ground in the aftermath of a horrifying scene.

A change of direction forced one of the ship's pools to overflow onto the deck as passengers were evacuated inside the 19-year-old ship's cabin.

The outlet reported that 13 passengers and three crew members had minor injuries from the chaos.

One passenger says they need to “hang” around the ship during daily exercise.

“All of a sudden, my knees and the boat is angled,” said the man, I told the outlet.

“The tables and chairs slid across the room and the girl went to slide the chairs towards the pool,” another passenger said.

A food pot hit the ground and spilled its contents onto the galley. 9 News Australia

The dangerous voyage conditions came as the ship was hit by a reported gust of 86 mph, the captain told passengers. From a New Zealand outlet.

A third Voyager, inside the dining room on the sixth floor of the ship, says he felt the terrifying change in the ship before the chaos began.

“We could feel the boats starting to tilt. Then it was rented out quite a bit, and it started to move at really high speeds and we could see the very high seas from the restaurant window,” Martin Wise told Things.

The store's products fell onto the floor from the display shelves. 9 News Australia
It was turned over in the kitchen as the bowl hit the ground and shattered into pieces. 9 News Australia

Wise said he heard the crashing sound from the kitchen area during the 40-second trial.

“On a scary scale, I put it at 8.5-10,” Wise said. “This is our seventh princess cruise and nothing happened like this before.”

The captain addressed the passengers on the horrifying passengers that the ship had been hit by a gust of strong winds that had temporarily increased the ship's speed, Wise recalled.

This experience did not stop passengers from future cruises.

Elsewhere on the ship, shops and display cases were damaged, including broken glass thrown into the ground and designer bags.

The ship houses 3,080 passengers and 1,200 crew.

Depending on the room size for the 7-day cruise, it can cost over $5,000 per person.

The Crown Prince did not maintain structural damage and “the safety of the ship was never compromised,” Cruise Line told 9News.

The post contacted Princess Cruise.

On July 18, 2006, we will be redirected to Port Canaveral, Florida. Reuters

The ship was the third day of a 14-day round trip from Sydney.

After navigating throughout New Zealand, it is expected to return to Australian cities on March 8th, Cruise Tracker Cruisemapper pointed out.

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Reddit
Telegram
WhatsApp