The grassroots group Citizens Alliance on Wednesday launched an effort called “Pennsylvania Chase” to increase Republican mail-in voting in Pennsylvania in 2024, according to documents obtained exclusively by Breitbart News.
The effort is a response to failed efforts by establishment Republicans to counter the Pennsylvania Democratic Party’s mail-in voting tactics, which regularly deliver electoral victories.
Citizens Alliance says Pennsylvania Chase plans to knock on 500,000 doors to increase mail-in voting by 33 percent, a rate that will likely put the state red in the Senate and presidential elections. ing.
- 2020: Republicans received just 23 percent of mail-in votes
- 2022: Republicans received only 20 percent of mail-in votes
Cliff Maloney, CEO of Citizens Alliance, told Breitbart News that previous and current efforts, such as the Republican National Committee’s (RNC) Bank Your Vote, have helped generate Republican wins. said it was insufficient.
- Enough excuses. Now it’s time to take action. My home state of Pennsylvania faces big challenges, and we can no longer stand by.
- Today, we’re launching The Pennsylvania Chase, a grassroots effort led by Citizens Alliance with a simple mission: knock on 500,000 targeted doors to track Republican ballots.
- There are no fancy presentations or topics. Just get your feet wet because it’s time to level up and beat the Democrats at their own game.
Republicans failed to win any significant victories in recent Pennsylvania elections. Former President Donald Trump lost the state to President Joe Biden in 2020 by about 80,000 votes. In 2022, Sen. John Fetterman (D) defeated Republican Dr. Oz by about 263,000 votes. In 2022, Gov. Josh Shapiro (Democratic) defeated Republican Douglas Mastriano by 790,000 votes.