total-news-1024x279-1__1_-removebg-preview.png

LANGUAGE

Gun-toting LA homeowner who opened fire on intruders says his concealed carry permit was just revoked

A Los Angeles father and husband who opened fire on an armed intruder who ran up behind them on the front porch of their home earlier this month say they have had their concealed carry permits revoked after the incident made headlines. .

“After successfully defending my home and family, as well as my 5-month-old child, the State of California has decided to suspend my Second Amendment rights. [rights]” Vince Rich said in a comment.
NRA video It was released on Friday.

rich
told Fox News The sheriff’s office said Thursday morning that Ricci’s concealed carry permit has been “revoked,” and the cable network reported that Ricci “yelled and yelled” at Los Angeles police officers who came to his home to investigate three days after the shooting. He added that the reason was ” Incident.

More from Fox News:

Rich previously accused the Los Angeles Police Department, the department investigating the case, of “sloppy police work,” including allegedly failing to pick up shell casings scattered near his home as evidence.

The sheriff’s office did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital’s request for comment on the case, and it is unclear whether other factors played a role in the homeowner losing his concealed carry permit.

What is your background?

Surveillance video shows Ricci walking toward the front door with a drink in hand as the driveway gate of his home closed around 7:30 p.m. on Nov. 4. Two scammers are then seen on video scaling the wall next to the gate. One of the men crouched down slightly while the other, a hooded figure with a gun, followed Rich’s path, and a surveillance camera in the entranceway recorded the intruder running toward Rich.

But the video shows Ricci’s immediate reaction, first throwing tea at the intruder, then pulling out a gun and firing. The two intruders returned to the driveway, where one of them fired the gun back at Rich, before jumping over the wall and fleeing into the night.

LA homeowner fights back against armed intruderyoutube.be

According to FOX News, California law allows legal U.S. residents over the age of 18 to possess firearms on private property or in a residence without a permit or license, and the shooting occurred on Rich’s property. Because of what happened, it appears that any decision to bring a gun out will be called into question on his concealed carry permit.

The NRA told the cable network that Rich’s cancellation of CCW was “reprehensible.”

“His decisive actions to protect his wife and daughter exemplify the core principles that NRA members fight for every day,” NRA spokesperson Billy McLaughlin said in a statement, according to Fox News. “It’s reprehensible that the state of California is tearing his Second Amendment rights to shreds after he defended his family. Governor. [Gavin] with newsome [Los Angeles County District Attorney George] Gascón’s pro-crime policies turned Los Angeles and the entire state into a war zone. The NRA stands with Vince and all responsible gun owners in California and is steadfast in defending their right to protect their families and communities. ”

Rich previously accused California politicians of punishing “the wrong people.”

Do you like Blaze News? Avoid censorship and sign up for our newsletter to get articles like this delivered straight to your inbox. Please register here!

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Reddit
Telegram
WhatsApp

SUBSCRIBE TO

Sign up to stay informed to breaking news