total-news-1024x279-1__1_-removebg-preview.png

LANGUAGE

HART: What With All The Wars And Destruction, Here Are Some News Items We Missed

With the death toll from conflicts around the world reaching weekend levels in Chicago and Atlanta, many news items have been forgotten. While Biden is probably “waving the dog” on the Middle East and Ukraine, other things are happening. Here are some summaries.

  1. Mr. Biden is struggling in the polls at a time when many perceive the Democratic Party to be incompetent. His pandering “student loan forgiveness” program failed. But now that octogenarians are bringing us to war, Biden and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell say millennial voters who died in World War III will have their student loans forgiven. I promise.
  2. Americans are rejecting electric cars as Democrats push them. I was crossing the road in Chattanooga the other day, and I didn’t hear any electric smart cars coming towards me. It shocked me and I waited in the Erlanger Hospital ER for an hour to have it removed.
  3. New Jersey Democratic Sen. Robert Menendez is in a predicament. He was arrested with cash and gold bars stuffed into his suit as a reward. (His defense may have been preparing him for a divorce.) When the Middle East wars began, Egyptian President Abdel el-Sisi, who had done business with Mr. Menendez in the past, called Mr. Biden. I had a chance. He inadvertently asked, “How many gold bars does Stinger missile have in his system?”
    75% of New Jersey voters want Menendez to resign. The remaining 25 percent want him to stay because they have already paid him and want to benefit from them as well. But don’t worry. Biden’s Justice Department and FBI are investigating the matter. They feel they have enough evidence to indict Donald Trump again because the money was in an old case in the Donald Trump Collection at Macy’s.
    Don’t get me wrong, the media still has a job. When Trump makes a mistake, they hold him accountable. And if Biden messes something up, they will blame Trump.
  4. Colorado Republican Congresswoman Lauren Boebert has made her relationship public since filing for divorce. She also embarked on a date at the theater. Your move, Taylor Swift! Boebert also voted for House Speaker candidate Mike Johnson. She has been rooting for Johnson for a while now.
  5. Left-wing Democrats like “The Squad” Ilhan Omar of Minnesota and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan are openly pro-Palestinian. Ironically, they even have a “Queer Palestine” flag hanging in their home. It’s like getting “Jeffrey Epstein, principal of a girls’ middle school,” to sign up. To be fair, Hamas is no longer throwing gays out of Gaza’s skyscrapers, but that’s only because they don’t have any skyscrapers left.
  6. As the Middle East wars began, Muslim riots and anger raged in northern cities such as Detroit and Chicago. No American is more at risk from these attacks than Michael Jordan, known as the GOAT.
  7. Hollywood settled the strike. Now the writers can go back to destroying beloved Disney franchises like before. The strike was long and many actors had to take day jobs. The better actors honed their craft during breaks, mastering the art of making customers think they really cared about their Big Mac meal.
  8. If you look at the pro-Palestinian demonstrators at the Capitol, you will notice that they are almost indistinguishable from the protesters on January 6th. But you will also find that they are not treated as harshly. Democratic Rep. Jamaal Bowman of New York set off a fire alarm at the Capitol in an attempt to disrupt the vote. A former high school principal said he knew nothing about sprinklers or fire alarms, so a Washington, D.C., judge fined him $1,000. Clearly, Jamal and the Palestinian protesters are just further victims of a two-tiered, racist justice system.

A libertarian editorial humorist and award-winning author, Ron provides commentary on radio and television. Contact him at Ron@RonaldHart.com or @RonaldHart on Twitter.

The views and opinions expressed in this commentary are those of the author and do not reflect the official position of The Daily Caller.

Leave a Reply

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Reddit
Telegram
WhatsApp

SUBSCRIBE TO

Sign up to stay informed to breaking news