total-news-1024x279-1__1_-removebg-preview.png

LANGUAGE

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Accused of Gang-Raping 17-Year-Old High School Girl in Explosive New Lawsuit

Rap mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing another sexual assault lawsuit. This time, the plaintiff alleges in disturbing and macabre detail that she was gang-raped by Combs and two other men in 2003 when she was just 17 years old.

In a complaint filed Wednesday in a New York City court, the anonymous plaintiff alleges that the men took turns in the bathroom of Daddy’s House recording studio in New York when she was in high school and Combs was 34. He claims that he raped her.

The filing also names Hervé Pierre, former president of Bad Boy Entertainment, and an unnamed third attacker.

The bombing suit is the fourth lawsuit filed against Sean Combs in recent weeks. Mr. Combs settled his case just one day after filing his initial lawsuit. The lawsuit was filed by R&B singer Cassie, alleging rape, abuse, and sex trafficking.

In a separate lawsuit, the plaintiff alleges that Diddy and singer-songwriter Aaron Hall took turns raping her and one of her friends in 1990 or 1991.

On Wednesday, Combs denied the latest accusations in a strongly worded statement sent to multiple media outlets.

“Come on. For the past few weeks, I’ve been sitting in silence and watching people assassinate my character and try to destroy my reputation and my legacy. For a quick paycheck.” “Vulgar allegations have been made against me by people asking for it,” he said.

“Let me be clear: I have not done anything as terrible as is being alleged. I will fight for my name, my family, and my truth.”

The three previous charges against Mr. Combs took advantage of New York’s #MeToo law, known as the Adult Survivors Act, which eliminates the statute of limitations for accusations of sexual misconduct. There was no time limit on when the act took place.

But one source said the new charges use a different city law to reach Combs. rolling stone report.

Plaintiffs are taking advantage of the Victims of Gender-Motivated Violence Act, which provides a two-year “look-back” period for civil claims that were previously outside the statute of limitations. The measure, which expires in March 2025, applies to allegations of “gender-motivated violence” in five boroughs of the city.

A new lawsuit against Combs alleges that the then-34-year-old rapper convinced 17-year-old “Jane Doe” to fly him from Detroit to New York on a private jet, and that she was then taken to his recording studio. There is. There, she was “administered” drugs and alcohol “to the point where she was unable to consent to sex with anyone,” her complaint alleges.

“While in the studio, Ms. Doe was gang-raped by Mr. Combs, then a third assailant, and then Mr. Pierre.”

As Breitbart News reported, Combs resigned as chairman of his Rebel television network following multiple sexual assault lawsuits.

Follow David Ng on Twitter @moon_ooooooooo. Any tips? Please contact us at dng@breitbart.com

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Reddit
Telegram
WhatsApp

SUBSCRIBE TO

Sign up to stay informed to breaking news