total-news-1024x279-1__1_-removebg-preview.png

LANGUAGE

Chiefs Parade Shootout Suspect Said He Was ‘Just Being Stupid’

Lindell Mays, who is credited with firing the first shot during the Feb. 15 Chiefs parade shoutout, said he was “just being stupid.” Breitbart News reported on Tuesday that two adults were charged in connection with the shooting at the Chiefs parade. Mays was one of the two, the other being Dominic Miller. Associated Press […]

Gutfeld: Dems are getting desperate and stupid

newYou can now listen to Fox News articles. Please put your pants back on. Have a nice Monday, everyone. Please roll, thank you. That means 86% of Americans now agree that Joe Biden is too old to serve a second term, according to a new poll. And the remaining 14% said they were too old […]

For MAGA, it’s the culture, stupid

It’s not “It’s the economy, idiot.” The issue that got Bill Clinton elected in 1992 was the economy, following the 1990-1992 recession. Unemployment rate rose to nearly 8%. Political strategist James Carville’s wise advice to Democrats was not to talk about anything else. of Current US unemployment rate? 3.7 percent.unemployment has occurred below 4% for […]

SUBSCRIBE TO

Sign up to stay informed to breaking news