total-news-1024x279-1__1_-removebg-preview.png

SELECT LANGUAGE BELOW

‘Disturbing’: Anna Paulina Luna Calls Out DOJ’s Silence, Urges Bondi To Release Full Epstein Files

Florida Republican Rep. Anna Paulina Luna on Fox News on Friday called for the US Department of Justice (DOJ) silence over the release of the full file of the late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, urging U.S. Attorney General Pam Bondy to publish the remaining documents.

Following the steady release of the first phase of the Epstein Files, which is a document of over 100 pages, Bondi announced on Monday that the DOJ had received thousands of shortfall documents. In “Jesse Watters Primetime,” Watters asked Luna, who leads the House Observation Committee's task force on declassification of federal secrets, when they hear about the move about when the Epstein file will be released. (Related: White House officials reportedly don't know Ag Bondi's plans to distribute Epstein binders)

“I feel the same way as you, Jesse. I'm very frustrated, like many Americans do. I think these lists need to be released to Americans. That really led to Attorney General Pam Bondy's decision,” Luna said. “As members of Congress, we can communicate that we don't communicate much from the Department of Justice.”

clock:

“But when Americans elected President Trump, they demanded transparency, so we're going to continue to put pressure on them, and frankly, it's unsettling that many people aren't in prison for crimes committed by people who are trafficked,” Luna added. “That's exactly what Jeffrey Epstein did. So I hope she releases those files in full. I honestly hope that she brings the accusations because what happened could never have been accepted and people belong to prison.”

In an interview with Fox News on February 26, Bondi told Watters, “I'm starting to see “some” of Epstein's files, which are supposed to include many flight logs, many names. [and] Lots of information. In 2019, Epstein was arrested and charged with sex trafficking, but was later found to have died at the metropolitan corrections center cell in New York, a month after his arrest.

Bondi and DOJ face some online criticism after conservative influencers get a binder called “The Epstein Files: Phase 1” and smile at the documents outside the West Wing.

DOJ published later statement Despite requests for Bondi's files, she said she was “later informed of thousands of pages of documents relating to Epstein's investigation and prosecution that had not been previously disclosed.” By Monday, Bondy told Fox's Sean Hannity that DOJ had officially received “truck proof,” adding that DOJ is examining the documents.

It is unclear when DOJ plans to release the remaining files.

All content created by the Daily Caller News Foundation is an independent, nonpartisan newswire service that is free to use for legitimate news publishers that can provide large audiences. All republished articles must include logos, reporter signatures and DCNF affiliation. For questions regarding our guidelines or partnerships with us, please contact [email protected].

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Reddit
Telegram
WhatsApp