Sununu will make 2024 decision in ‘next week or two’

New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu, a Republican, said Sunday that he will decide “within the next week or two” whether he will run for president in 2024. Sununu said on CNN’s “State of the Union” that he was “thinking about it soon” about his timeline. “I’m not very good at being shy. So when I […]

Gov. Chris Sununu Says ’61 Percent Chance’ He Runs for President

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu, a Republican, said he had a “61 percent” chance of running for president in 2024. In a conversation with Pacnews on Thursday, Sununu said: Said He is 39 percent confident that “61 percent” are running for president and intend to play the “kingmaker” in Granite during the upcoming presidential election. […]

New Hampshire Gov. Sununu offers path to legal pot day after effort died in Legislature

A day after the New Hampshire legislature rejected the latest attempt to legalize recreational marijuana in the state, potential Republican presidential candidate Gov. proposed a policy. “I have previously said that now is not the time to legalize marijuana in New Hampshire,” Sununu said in a statement. New Hampshire is the only New England state […]

Sununu knocks GOP voters at Trump town hall: ‘It was embarassing’

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu, a Republican, criticized the reaction of Republican voters in his state who appeared at CNN’s City Hall with former President Trump to ridicule author E. Gene Carroll. “It was embarrassing,” Sununu told MSNBC’s Jen Psakih. interview Scheduled to air on Sunday. “The audience was completely filled with Trump supporters, so […]

Sununu to make 2024 decision by ‘June at the latest’

New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu, a Republican, said Thursday that he plans to make a decision “by late June at the latest” on whether to participate in the Republican 2024 presidential election. “I’ll probably make a decision in the next month or so. It’s about really making sure the candidates meet all the markers, getting […]

Sununu says Trump should be on the debate stage, can’t ‘play the victim card’

New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu, a Republican, said Thursday that former President Trump should participate in the 2024 Republican presidential debates and if he does, he will “play the victim card.” emphasized that he could not “Stand in front of America and say, ‘I’m a fighter. But I’m weak, I’m not going to be on […]