DC Attorney Refused To Prosecute 67% Of Cases

Federal prosecutors in the Washington, D.C., U.S. attorney’s office declined to prosecute 67% of those arrested by the police in cases that would have been tried in the D.C. Superior Court in 2022, according to The Washington Post. Matthew Graves, the District’s Biden-appointed U.S. attorney, said the office is prosecuting most violent felonies and that the cases […]

Meet Rex Engelbert, The Fearless Officer Who Dropped The Transgender Nashville Shooter

Nashville police officer Rex Engelbert was one of the officers who heroically shot Audrey Hale, the transgender mass shooter who killed six people at at Christian elementary school on Monday. Engelbert, 27, is a four-year veteran of the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department, according to a press release. He was born and raised in Chicago and […]

Two Principals From Same School District Arrested For DUI In 2 Days

Two school principals from the same school district in Florida were arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) on back-to-back days on Friday and Saturday. Heritage High School Principal John Harris, 62, was charged with DUI on Friday, according to WESH. Lewis Carroll Elementary School Principal Jenifer Born, 56, was arrested Saturday for DUI. 2 […]

FBI Informant Was Embedded In Jan. 6 Defense Team, Lawyers Allege

At least one Proud Boys member on trial over the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol had a previously-concealed FBI informant set to appear as a witness in their case, a defense attorney said Wednesday. Former Proud Boys national chairman Enrique Tarrio and members Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl and Dominic Pezzola are […]

Goldman Sachs: Chance Of Recession Now 35%

Goldman Sachs Group Inc. increased its estimates that the U.S. is heading into a recession by 35% over the next 12 months, according to Thursday reports. The financial giant wrote in January that while the national consensus suggests the chance of a recession in the next 12 months is roughly 65%, the group’s internal economic […]